Osprey Cove continues to take thorough precautionary measures to prevent the spread of Coronavirus. The health and safety of our associates, members, and guests is our top priority. We all must continue to practice social distancing at all times on property. Please continue to abide by our updated rules and procedures.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these ever-changing times.
Thank you to our members and residents who raised over $34,000 for our associates who have been impacted by the coronavirus. To read the full story, click [here].
*Updated as of 5/15/2020*
The golf course is open with the following precautions:
- Flagsticks are to remain in place during play.
- Bunker rakes, ball washers, sand scoops and water coolers have been removed to reduce touchpoints.
- Solo riders on golf carts are encouraged, unless you are members of the same household.
- Golf carts are being thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Foam inserts have been added to the cups on the greens to prevent golfers having to reach in the hole to retrieve the ball.
- The Golf Shop is open, however there is a 10-person occupancy limit. High traffic areas are sanitized regularly.
With the recent developments and option to reopen dine-in restaurants in the state of Georgia, we are working on our opening plan in a safe and responsible way. While the essence of our Club is rooted in community and togetherness, we still think it’s too soon to invite all of our members to our tables.
- To-Go and Curbside Pick-Up service is still available.
- The Clubhouse is now open for dine-in lunch service. There is a 10 person limit, and reservations are required. The patio is currently being reserved for golfers for after their rounds
- Essential Supplies are available for purchase at the Clubhouse for those who would prefer a more private shopping experience. (Please note, inventory may be limited. Check emails or call the club for hours).
- The Tiki Hut is open for bar service only. There is a maximum allowance of 50 people at a time and the furniture has been spaced out to allow for social distancing. No reservations required.
- The Fitness center is now open! Enhanced cleaning procedures are being implemented. The hours of operation are 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. daily. Only six members are allowed in the gym area at a time. Yoga classes have resumed with a limit of six students and one instructor.
- Pool pavilion is now open with a maximum allowance of 40 people at a time. Reservations are required and are available in 2-hour time slots from 9:45am – 6:30pm.
- Lap swim is available from 7:00am – 9:00am – reservations are required.
- Tennis facilities remain open for single and double matches only. No group lessons at this time.